Procurement forum 2024
Returning after several years break, the procurement forum will once again bring together finance and procurement-based colleagues to explore the benefits of joint working and best practice. The one-day forum will engage attendees with a mixture of keynote sessions, panels and workshops. The programme will explore and discuss important topics within procurement such as:
- ensuring best value
- ethical procurement
- how ICSs can better leverage supply chains.
This forum is designed for procurement and finance colleagues within the NHS.
In partnership with HCSA
Face to face tickets *
HFMA Hub partner (NHS)
Free (x5 Delegates)
HFMA Hub partner (NHS) (Additional Place)
£299 + VAT
Non-HFMA Hub partner rate (NHS)
£399 + VAT
* Fair ticket usage policy: HFMA Hub partners have free tickets to all Hub events however, for the face to face events where capacities are limited, we would like to draw your attention for a fair use policy of 5 tickets per organisation. If you would like to send more delegates please contact us at email@example.com and, if capacities allow, we shall consider your request.
Refund/cancellation charge policy for face-to-face events:
- A no-show fee of £299 will apply to free of charge ticket holders who cancel within 72 working hours of the event start date
- Tickets can be substituted up until the day prior to the event start, to allow a colleague to attend in place of the original registrant
- 80% refund up to one month before the first date of the event
- 50% refund between one month and up to two weeks before the first day of the event
- No refund where cancellation is received with less than two weeks’ notice