Estates Consumable Products
The Estates Consumable Products framework provides a compliant route to market and one stop shop access to a wide range of estates related products, materials, consumables and equipment, including MRO spares.
Products which can be purchased under this framework include;
- Building supplies
- Plumbing and heating supplies
- Electrical supplies
- Timber and joinery
- Paints and solvents
- Ironmongery (including locks & door furniture)
- Mechanical and industrial spares and consumables (including general products, abrasives, lubricants and adhesives, drive belts and bearings)
- Plant hire and signage.
Benefits of using the Framework
This framework offers a compliant route to market, to purchase items covering building and construction products. Additionally, this offers ironmongery; this includes anti ligature products, maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) items, abrasives, lubricants and adhesives, transmission (belts and bearings), plant hire and signage.
Customers can access products and pricing information from an electronic catalogue. This can be for next day delivery, same day delivery, or collection from a supplier - all subject to product availability and order turnaround time. Purchases may be made on an account or with a purchasing card.
The Estates Consumable Products framework has been structured to encourage the use of SME and micro enterprises offering local solutions, and includes products based on those used by our member organisations. All products supplied under this framework meet industry, national and international quality standards. The suppliers awarded to the framework also have quality assurance systems in place to cover their supply chain. A minimum warranty period of 12 months is provided on all goods.
- Lot 1 – Tools
- Lot 2 – Building Supplies
- Lot 3 – Plumbing and Heating supplies
- Lot 4 – Electrical supplies - general products, cable, lighting and distribution
- Lot 5 – Timber and joinery
- Lot 6 – Paints and solvents
- Lot 7A – Ironmongery - general products, hangers and brackets
- Lot 7B – Ironmongery - door furniture
- Lot 7C – Ironmongery - locks and keys
- Lot 7D – Ironmongery - screws and fasteners
- Lot 8A – Mechanical and industrial consumables - general products, abrasives, lubricants and adhesives
- Lot 8B – Mechanical and industrial consumables - drive belts and bearings
- Lot 9 – Plant hire
- Lot 10 – Signage (NHS)
- BSS Group Ltd
- City Electrical Factors Ltd
- Crown Paints Ltd
- Edmundson Electrical Ltd
- Grafton Merchanting GB
- Imperial Chemicals Industries Ltd T/A ICI Paints Akzonobel
- Jewson Ltd
- Joseph Gleave & Son Ltd
- Model Signage Ltd
- PPG Architectural Coatings UK Ltd
- Rexel UK Ltd
- RS Components Ltd
- The Beck Company Ltd
- Unico Locksmiths
NHS PiP: This is an NHS Procurement in Partnership (PiP) partner hub framework agreement delivered by NHS North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative (NOE CPC) and available to our member organisations via NHS Commercial Solutions. This agreement is available to non-NHSCS member organisations via NOE CPC.
Please click on the links below to access detailed information about this framework. Members can access the full set of framework documents by logging in.
If you are not a member, and would like to know more, please complete the 'Interested in using this Framework' form at the bottom of the page and we will contact you as soon as we can.
Estates and Facilities